Tuesday 10 March 2015

Review: NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

I have been in a little bit of a foundation rut over the last few months. My skin was not cooperating and to gain some sense of control I went back to some old favourites. However, I had heard so many great things about NARS' new foundation I decided that it was worth giving it a try and I am very happy that I did!
The new NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation* has been designed to give full, yet natural looking coverage, which feels weightless and lasts for 16 hours. The special Even Tone Technology is designed to instantly neutralize redness and dullness, while working long-term to reduce the appearance of discoloration for more even, uniform skin. Gold and green pigments optically manipulate how light reflects off skin's surface, evening the complexion for instant luminosity. Green pigments negate redness on contact, while gold combats dullness.

This foundation works really well for my combination oily skin. It provides medium to full buildable coverage, while not looking or feeling heavy. The formulation does feel quite 'dry' and reminds me a little of the YSL Teint Radiance, giving a matte finish. A little definitely goes a long way! It wears well throughout the day and though it didn't keep my oil at bay for 16 hours after applying it at 7am it still looked good at 8pm, although a lot more dewy.

Have you tried the new NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig