Saturday 14 January 2012

Royal Manicure

Unfortunately my nail painting skills are nothing to write home about, but I do like to have a play around!
In the colder months I tend to stick to a darker palette of nail polish, but it's always fun to change it up a little bit every now and again. I am a big fan of the new french tip - namely glitter, but unfortunately glitter is not work friendly so has to be reserved for the weekends. So instead of creating a gold tip I decided to make a bolder statement.
OPI Plugged in Plum and Nail Star nail art polish in gold.

I like the idea of the design, but my shaky hands have somewhat failed in the execution. Practice makes perfect...

What nail polish colours are you wearing at the moment? What are your favourite nail designs? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Simply gorgeous, great for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Soooo much!!!

    Www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great take on a simple design, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is such a pretty design! Love the colour combo I'm a sucker for gold glitter at the moment even though Christmas is gone for another year. I'm currently polish free to give my nails a well deserved break :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nails are soo beautiful. I wish i was good at doing my nails :(

      Great post love. FOLLOWED!

      Please check out my fashion/beauty blog.
      http://xfruitytooty.blogspot.com/

      xxx

      Delete
  5. This looks lovely! I love the 2 colours together
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, the pulple color is sooo gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig