Thursday 3 November 2011

Home Comforts - Oriental Blossom

Although most of the blogs I read predominantly focus on beauty and fashion, I always enjoy the odd post about diet, fitness, decor and even gadgets. It's fun to mix it up a bit, and some of the best purchases I have made ranging from food, kitchen appliances and art to Christmas decorations have come from other bloggers. So today I thought I would share a new addition to my bedroom!
When I was offered to review some products from Kaleidoscope I was immediately drawn to their home section. They have a fantastic range of bedding and this set in Oriental Blossom here works perfectly with the colour scheme of my flat.
 I chose the double duvet cover (£45) and pair of standard pillowcases (£15) in duck egg.
I love the delicate light blue colour and cherry blossom pattern with hints of taupe and silver of this set. It also works well against the back drop of my wallpaper and neutral headboard, adding a much needed injection of colour into my otherwise neutral bedroom.

Have you ever purchased from Kaleidoscope? Do you put a lot of thought into your home decor? What colour schemes do you prefer? xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. shit, your apartment looks reeeally nice! chance of seeing more of it any time soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig