Tuesday 24 May 2011

OOTD: Garden Green

This weekend was the bf's Birthday so despite the soul destroying 'bus replacement' service I headed up to Cambridge to celebrate with him and his family. Since the majority of my holdall was full of presents I had to keep the rest to an absolute minimum, not an easy task when you are planning a range of outfits for completely different occasions - lunch with the parents, formal dinner, drinks with friends, shopping and the journey itself. Packing light has never been my forte ;)!

 Dress: Oasis, Shoes: L. K. Bennett, Watch: Michael Kors, Bangles: Thai market.

Having originally spent the best part of a week trying to track down the fluted sleeve belted shift dress from Oasis below for the bf's birthday dinner (green is his favourite colour),
 and failing as it is sold out everywhere in under a week, I decided to go for a similar alternative. The shadow print kimono dress ticks all this season's boxes - floral, bright and kimono style.
 


What trends are you enjoying this Summer? xxx
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning. I love green too.

    Check out my blog:

    http://hairandbeautylicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. I'm very jealous of those wedges, they're gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this dress even more than the other one!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both dresses! You look fab as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your dress! It reminds me of another dress I've been coveting for ages! :D

    http://i51.tinypic.com/35a7uwm.jpg

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig