Friday 4 February 2011

OOTD - Tassels

While browsing through my wardrobe on Saturday night I stumbled upon one of my favourite little LBDs. This dress always reminds me of the scene where Carey goes on her first date with her Russian 'luva' (Mikhail Borishnokov).
Tassels, fringing, whatever you may call it, they make the perfect dancing partner!


For makeup, I stuck to a basic smokey eye using MAC bronze and espresso eyeshadows, with a natural lip gloss from Beaute.


Being short on time I left my hair natural, but added volume by blasting it with a hairdryer with my head upside down and tying it up in a bun while it cooled (leaving time for makeup). If you have naturally wavy hair this is a great trick to add some movement and bounce!

Do you have a secret love of tassels? xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. tres chic! Love the whole look. Your n/p collection in the back reminds me of the nail salon! LOL. So organized...

    ReplyDelete
  2. FA-BU-LOUS!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :)

    Fabulous dress, i adore tassels, i have one in black, and one in purple!

    looking stunning as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're HOT HOT HOT!! la la LOVE your makeup doll & your dress makes me wanna dance!! xoxo ;)

    primpandgiggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!

    Your hair is a stunning colour in this pic - what's the dye?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. are you still using xxl cool scarlet in this picture??:) Thank you

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig