Tuesday 17 August 2010

Lake Garda

This weekend was very special.. it was my mama's Birthday! To celebrate we went on a little trip to Italy and stayed near Lake Garda, in a lovely little village called Salo. I had been to that area before (around Milan) when I was about 14, but had never visited the lakes. The countryside was absolutely breathtaking, so I thought I would share a few photos with you :). Keep in mind we had torrential rain for three days so the sky looks very gloomy in most of these.
Our hotel (just as we leave the sun came out, typical).
This is the view from the top of a castle on a peninsula.

We also spent a day in Verona and saw the opera Turandot. 
About an hour before we had to get back the clouds disappeared and we were able to sneak in a little bit of lunch by the water. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend my lovelies! xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. oh my god it looks beautiful! im jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mother had a very Happy Birthday and what gorgeous pictures...oh so lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!

    i fell in love with italy when i spent a week in milan a few years ago and i've been aching to go back.

    this just cements the fact that i seriously need to go on vacay!

    -dani
    http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to italy lake garda i went not last the summer i summer before, such a beautiful place, glad you had fun (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to spend my birthday in Italy as well, too bad its so far away from Toronto!!

    beautiful pictures, hope you had an amazing time.

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lake Garda is beautiful. I went a few years ago and loved it (although I went in February which was a very different experience lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so desperate to go to Italy, Lake Como especially, oh my it looks gorgeous where you went Natalya! Hope your mum had a great birthday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous! Those pictures are overwhelming! :) I'm sure you had an awsome time! xoxo love from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, please contact us at info@lakegarda.biz , we would like to set up a link exchange if your interested with www.lakegarda.biz?

    Kind regards

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig