Wednesday 29 July 2009

Big kiss from Greece.

Hello my lovelies, hope you are all well!

I just wanted to write a quick post to say that I have not forgotten about you all and am sending you lots of love from Greece. Sorry I have not been in touch for a while, but the internet here is shockingly slow and I only have 2 euros in change top keep topping up the machine.. I miss my macbook :(.

Luke and I are having a fantastic time in Kos. The hotel is absolutely amazing and has the biggest pool I have ever seen! All the facilities and entertainment are fantastic and we even have a sea view from our balcony :). (Some photos can be seen here if you are interested).

Ater a day at the waterpark yesterday I am burnt, and am not so pleased to report that I have a 'mummy' tan line as I decided to wear an all in one swimming costume to prevent any horrific scenes on the waterslides. Wish me luck in my endeavours to try and even my back out!!

I promise to post lots of pictures when I am back, though be prepared as with the all you can eat ice-cream buffet available all day long they may not be particularly attractive ;). You all know what I am like with ice-cream.. ;)

Love lots,
Natalya
xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. aww have fun on holiday hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning! Have a fab time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Greece and Cyprus. Greek people are lovely. Have fun hunni. Wish I was somewhere hot.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! It looks gorgeous where you're staying. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same with icecream...it's a love/hate relationship!! LOL! Hope you are having an amazing time! Can't wait for the pics when you're back! :) xoxo Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resort looks gorgeous!
    Verrrry jealous of your ice-cream buffet! Aha!

    Enjoy yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It seems amazing!! I miss my holidays time so much... Enjoy yourself very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks beautiful! You'll be pleased to know London whether is just crap at the moment, I know where I'd rather be! Enjoy the rest of your holiday, have a fabulous time. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone loves ice-cream, just treat yourself and don't worry about it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make sure while your there you try Gyros, but don't say it like 'gyrose' its 'yeross' haha. I miss those bad boys! Hope you have fun.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful place! Enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you had an awesome time! You and your boyfriend look so cute in all the photos, especially you with your adorable dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig