Friday 20 February 2009

BBR Contest :).

I have been following Hele's and Holly's blogs since I first started my account so I am very excited that they are having a contest with some amazing prizes :).

I chose to do the brunette look because I love Katie Perry and think she looks fantastic here.
This is my look, I tried to do the fringe too.. heheI used:

Face- MUFE HD foundation 115 and powder
MUFE lift concealer
Chanel Bronzer 22 Sierra (to contour and tan my pale self up a little more to her level)
Mix of MAC Melba and another peach blush
MAC MSF Soft and Gentle to highlight

Eyebrows:
Brow wax in wheat and espresso eyeshadow (to darken my brows like hers)

Eyes: (I couldn't really see what she was wearing on her lid in the pic so I improvised)
UDPP
MAC- twinx all over lid
dark devotion along lashline
all that glitters in the crease
shroom to highlight
jardin aires pigment w/ mixing medium along lower lashline
Blacktrack fluidline- upper lashline
Feline khol power along waterline
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Red Cherry lashes, for her full eyelash look :)

Lips:
Mix of MAC Hue and Vegas Volt lipstick to get the coral/ peach colour.Hope you guys like it and thank you for the great contest :)!

Love Natalya
xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. wow wow wow this is lovely :)
    Good Luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering, you've done a fab job, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your rendition of her look!! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go back to Voluminous... I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! you always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great entry!!thanks!fingers crossed, looks gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your skin is so amazing!!! how do you get your foundation to look so dewy?? my skin flakes a lot when i wear foundation :(:( even though i use quite rich moisturiser

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig